CANYON SPRINGS RANCH
Cave Springs Owners, Inc.
PO Box 661
Hunt, Texas 78024
Canyon Springs Ranch
Canyon Springs Ranch is located in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country and Guadalupe River Valley. It is 20 minutes west of Kerrville, Texas (Kerr County) on Highway 39 in the historic community of Hunt, Texas. Canyon Springs Ranch was established as a subdivision in 1963. Cave Springs Owners, Inc. was established as a Nonprofit Corporation in 1978, as the Home Owners Association (HOA), overseeing Canyon Springs Ranch for the benefit of the property owners and maintenance of Canyon Springs Ranch common properties.
- Private gated access to one of the most beautiful and deep parts of the Guadalupe River.
- Private 96 acre Wilderness Park for hiking.
- A managed Community Water supply and system plumbed for access to each property.
- County maintained roads.
- Served by the Hunt Volunteer Fire Department with a substation in Canyon Springs Ranch.
- Active participation in the National Firewise Community USA program to reduce fire risk and homeowners insurance.
- Lots of wildlife including Axis and Whitetail Deer, fox, armadillo, bobcat, several varieties of birds, etc.
People love living in Canyon Springs ranch because of the beauty of country living in a convenient location, the amenities, low HOA dues, reasonable Deed Restrictions, but mainly because of the welcoming and neighborly people that live here.